Thursday, February 25, 2010

Taking a break from Women's History

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing well! My life has been insane, as usual, but I really cannot complain. (:

This week I've had crazy amounts of homework, an all-nighter, an IDA (Intercollegiate Dressage Association) Horse Show to help with, and a lesson every day of the week. Thankfully, my lesson on Cooper today was postponed because of the gale force winds that have decided to cross the southern North Carolina counties. It was beautiful on Tuesday, I rode my horse in a short sleeve shirt and was perrrrrfect. Today, I didn't even attempt to sit on my horse's back for fear of getting ejected because of the wind that was roaring in the barn.

However, Spring Break starts tomorrow afternoon and I don't really have any plans. Not too sure what that makes me, but I have not ever been the big Spring Break travelling type. I like just being able to take the week off, ride when I want, read, watch TV and get my mountain of laundry finished. However, I don't get to drive back to Virginia till Monday morning because for ANRC we're heading out to the Carolina Horse Park to hop around on their cross-country course. Needless to say, I'm already trying to figure out what to wear so that I can look cute if/when someone comes to take pictures. I'm thinking my chocolate breeches and cream colored long sleeve RL Polo. Looking good is just as important  as being effective when it comes to riding.

Boyfriend is heading down to Florida on Tuesday to play lacrosse with the team. I'm glad that he's got something to do. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy his company a great deal, but I want to be able to have some time by myself, to realize how much I miss him. So, I'll just check in each night and see how they're doing. They are not exactly the best or the most intimidating team and they are going against some really big competition, I'm just hoping they come back with at least one win?

Anyways, I wish I had something more exciting to share, but I sadly don't. Ha!
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment